Volunteer in Event Organization/Management Department wanted!
We are looking for a person which will be working in the information center for the migrants — CUKR.
The main tasks of the volunteer:
- assistance in planning and conducting integrational, informational and cultural events in CUKR;
- assistance in the organization of speaking clubs and language courses;
- assistance in the preparation of thematic events;
- administrative and technical work support of the Center;
- implementation of own initiatives and projects;
- assistance in the implementation of Foundation’s projects.
In the project we provide you:
- Transport (local transport, travel costs to/from Wroclaw);
- Pocket money;
- Courses of the Polish language.
The volunteer should have:
- Willingness to spend time with needy persons and patient in working with them;
- Motivation to develop intercultural skills;
- Ability to talk in Ukrainian, Polish, English (if you are Beginner we can help you to improve your language skills);
- Responsibility and punctuality;
- Ready to work independently and in a group;
- Sense of humor.
European Solidarity Corps (ESC) is one of the largest Erasmus + projects supported by the European Commission. Its main goal is to provide people aged 18-30 with opportunities for self-development through volunteering in various countries.
Applications could be written in English, Polish or Ukrainian.
Application deadline: 02.03.2020
Chosen candidates will be asked for the online interview.
The start of the project – April 2020
Project duration: 12 months.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: