We start the spring with the renewed schedule of seminars in the framework of the adaptional-integration course “Poland is my place”. March will be the month of the event where our specialists will tell you about how to search for an apartment, how to obtain Polish citizenship, about taxation of small enterprises, and even about the recipes of the vegan bakery.
The course “Poland is my place” is the series of free educational events that will be conducted in the framework of the project “Integration, adaptation, acceptation. Support of the third-country nationals living in Lower Silesia”, co-financed by the Programme of the European Asylum Fund, Migration and Integration, and also by the national budget.
The seminar “How foreigners can buy an apartment in Poland” – March 06 from 5 pm to 6:30 pm.
It is not a secret that apartment rental in Wroclaw and its suburbs may have extremely high costs and most of you think about the mortgage for buying your property. Our lawyer has prepared for you the special seminar where will be explained questions of buying apartment by foreigners in Poland:
- Which legal basis you must have as a foreigner for buying the real estate
- Which documents do you need for buying the apartment?
- Which questions you should take into account while choosing the apartment?
- Which points do you need to discuss with the owner of the apartment?
The seminar “Taxation of small enterprises” – March 17 from 5 pm to 6:30 pm.
Regulations of the legalization of small enterprises may cause problems, not even talking about numerous existing taxation forms for businesses. Our specialist will help you to understand which taxation form will be best for you and will reveal the next important questions:
- Economic activity – the demand for registration.
- The taxation forms for the entrepreneur.
- Pros and cons of the different taxation forms.
- Kinds of taxation forms.
- Is there any legal basis for being free of taxation?
The masterclass “The culinary integration: vegan bakery” – March 21 from 3 pm to 7 pm.
Nothing joins us more as dinner together. During this event, you will get to know recipes of true vegan sweets and you will find new interesting people with whom you will be creating the magic of cooking. At the end of the event, you will have a great time drinking hot handmade tea in a friendly and cozy atmosphere.
Looking forward to meeting you!
The seminar “The way of obtaining Polish citizenship” – March 23 from 5 pm to 7 pm.
Obtaining citizenship is quite a rocky path that every migrant, who wants to get an official status of a Polish citizen, will have to walk through.
- Who can apply for Polish citizenship?
- Which documents do you need to prepare?
- Which service fees are you expected to pay?
- Where do you have to apply for obtaining Polish citizenship?
Participation in all of the events is free of charge.
Preliminary registration is obligatory!
Formal requirements for participants:
- Every participant has to bring a passport and valid visa or residence card (permanent/temporary) or a voivode stamp in the travel document.
- All of the meetings will be conducted in the Polish language.
- Please, come 15 minutes earlier to confirm the registration and take a free seat for yourself.
- You can be a maximum of 15 minutes late. Otherwise, you will not be able to take part in the seminar.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project “Integration, adaptation, acceptation. Support of the third-country nationals living in Lower Silesia”, co-financed by the Programme of the European Asylum Fund, Migration and Integration, and also by the national budget.