After a short break, Foundation Ukraine invites third-country citizens (from outside the EU) to the August seminars. This month’s topic is migrant employment and all aspects related to it. A lawyer and employment specialist will share tips and valuable guidance with migrants.
15/08 from 16:30 to 19:30 will be held a seminar “Employment: Labor Law”.
During the meeting, we will be talking about such issues as:
- Differences, disadvantages and advantages of employment contract, contract of assignment, other types of contracts;
- Payment for night work and overtime hours;
- Rights and responsibilities of employees, employers;
- Weekends, holidays and types of social help in Poland;
- Rights of pregnant women at work.
REGISTRATION – https://forms.gle/zhnK1jEXRDp9wkuE6
29/08 we will move from theory to practice – from 16:30 to 19:30 at the meeting “Labor Market in Wroclaw, ways of finding a job”, we will discuss:
- How to make a resume and cover letter;
- How to make a good impression during the interview;
- How to deal with stress in an interview.
REGISTRATION – https://forms.gle/onDRtmZt5ZTCYnz4A
Rules for participation in seminars:
- Participants must bring with them a passport and a stay card if available.
- The meeting will be held in Polish.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to confirm your registration and take a seat.
- The maximum allowable delay is 15 minutes after which the participant will not have a possibility to take part in a seminar.
All questions should be sent to email@example.com
Projekt „Integracja, adaptacja, akceptacja. Wsparcie obywateli państw trzecich zamieszkałych na Dolnym Śląsku” współfinansowany jest z Programu Krajowego Funduszu Azylu, Migracji i Integracji oraz budżetu państwa