This month, the new cycle of seminars within the framework of the adaptional integrative course “Poland is my place” is already waiting for you! Our law experts will give you consultations about the types of medical cover in Poland, tell more about the work of the Lower Silesian Governor’s Office and the process of applying for the temporary residence permit. The specialist in vocational guidance will share with you information on the topic of the most common mistakes during the job interview.
The course “Poland is my place” is the cycle of the free seminars, which are conducted within the framework of the project “Integration, adaptation, acceptation. The support of the third-country nationals who live in Lower Silesia” co-financed by the Programme of the Governmental Fund of Asylum, Migration, and Integration, and by the government budget.
The seminar “Medical cover: governmental or private, for whom and for what” – December 12 from 5 pm to 7 pm
Lately, the number of foreigners who moved to Poland is constantly growing. That means, that the phrase “medical cover for foreigners” is more often searched in the Polish internet.
The great interest of the people gave the law expert of Foundation Ukraine the idea of making a seminar about the several basics of medical cover for foreigners. Below you can find the questions which will be discussed at the meeting:
- Who is obliged to receive medical cover?
- How does the private medical cover work and what is the price of it?
- When does the private cover pay, and when does the government pay?
- How to check whether you are obliged to get the medical cover?
The seminar “The most often mistakes during the job interview” – December 12 from 5 pm to 7 pm.
The job interview is the last stage of the process of job recruitment. This stage can be reached only by the candidates whose application made the best impression on the employer. Some professional competencies are usually not enough for avoiding simple mistakes during the interview. During this event, you will be able to get information about these mistakes. We will concentrate mainly on such questions as:
- How not to ruin the good impression during the job interview and not to lose the potential workplace?
- How to talk about your achievements and skills?
- How to prepare answers to the questions of your future employer?
- What should be asked during a job interview?
The seminar “How does the Lower Silesian Governor’s Office work and what is going on with your citizenship permission card?” – December 19 from 5 pm to 7 pm.
In 2019, the number of foreigners who received a positive decision for their residence permit increased to 11 000 people. Most of the foreigners have already gotten permits based on the work as the purpose of their stay. Foreigners who want to stay and legalize their residence in Poland, apply for the temporary residence permit in the Governor’s Office of the certain voivodeship. People who meet all of the needed conditions, get documents that confirm their right for legal stay in the country. Accordingly to the high interest in this topic, our law expert will share knowledge of how exactly the Governor’s Office works and answer such questions as:
- How to apply for the residence permit in Poland?
- How can you get the stamp in a passport?
- Is there the possibility to meet the inspector who leads your case?
- I want to change my work during applying for the residence permit. What should I do?
Formal requirements for participants:
- Every participant has to bring a passport and valid visa or residence card (permanent/temporary) or a voivode stamp in the travel document.
- All of the meetings will be conducted in the Polish language.
- Please, come 15 minutes earlier to confirm the registration and take a free seat for yourself.
- You can be a maximum of 15 minutes late. Otherwise, you will not be able to take part in the seminar.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org