Informational point InfoCUKR was opened in 2016. Since that time consultants of Foundation Ukraine have helped more than 1000 migrants from Ukraine, Russia, India, Iran, Syria, Israel, Georgia, Brasil, Belarus, Bangladesh, Argentina, Spain, France, and many other countries!
Informational help, advises and hints are given in 4 languages (English, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian). From Monday till Friday consultants can help you in such question as:
- The legalization of stay and work
- Ways of how to look for a job and apartment
- Integration with the local environment
- Everyday life in Poland
- Adaptation in the new country
Ruska street 46A/201 – the present main office became the meeting point of curious migrants and open and friendly consultants! Localization in the heart of Wroclaw gives rise to dispel any doubts about legalization for people who walk just near the Yard of Neons.
- What is O PIT?
- What does the program “500+” give you?
- How to change the work in Poland?
- What are the requirements for getting the Polish card?
- How can you get Polish citizenship?
- Is it possible to prolong Polish visa IN Poland?
- What documents do you need for applying for a temporary residence permit?
- Whether you need to come back to Ukraine for activating your visa-free regime after your visa is finished, or not?
- What documents do you need to apply for a permanent EU residence permit?
On these and many other questions, informational point InfoCUKR always has answers which we gladly share with you!
Information point InfoCUKR is a part of the project “Integration, adaptation, acceptance. Support for third-country nationals residing in Lower Silesia” that is co-financed from the National Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund program and the state budget, and as part of the “Ruska 46A Integration Program” project, co-financed by the Municipality of Wrocław.