In February we are going to organize even more seminars in the framework of the adaptational and integrational course “Poland is my place”, during which our lawyer will tell you about the questions connected to the tax-paying, applying to the DUW and medical insurance for foreigners.
The course “Poland is my place” is a series of free educational events that will be conducted in the framework of the project “Integration, adaptation, acceptation. Support of the third-country nationals living in Lower Silesia”, co-financed by the Programme of the European Asylum Fund, Migration and Integration, and also by the national budget.
The seminar “How to submit an annual tax return PIT Online” – 6.02 at 5 pm
We know that the process of tax-paying can create several problems and takes a lot of time. Therefore, we have prepared the special training during which our lawyer will explain all of the questions connected to submitting an annual income tax return PIT on the Internet. Below, we will show you examples of the main questions we will discuss:
- Who is obliged to submit the documents for an annual income tax return PIT in Poland?
- The program which is needed to submit documents PIT and how to apply it?
- How to create an electronic signature?
- Ways of an income tax return.
- Ways of submitting the form PIT and the time of processing the return of taxes.
The seminar “How to fill in the application form in DUW” – 17.02 from 5 pm to 7:30 pm
Filling the application form for obtaining the card of the resident will be no more the problem after our seminar with the lawyer of Foundation Ukraine.
During the meeting, we will discuss such questions as:
- Application form: chapter and thematic blocks.
- Needed documents from your employer.
- The right of apartment ownership and the ways of its confirmation.
- Annual and regular source of income and required banking documents.
- The legal stay in Poland during the application process and legal basis for going out of Poland.
- The most common mistakes in filling up the application form and how to avoid them.
The seminar “Medical insurance in Poland: how does it work?” – 21.02 from 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Strong health and accessibility of medical support especially for migrants. That is why we have prepared the seminar with the lawyer who will explain to you all of the questions connected to the health system.
During the meeting, we will explain such questions as:
- For whom medical insurance in Poland is available?
- Combined insurance of different types.
- How to get the pension for disabled, seniors, financial support for people with long lasting diseases and financial assistance after an accident.
- For whom and when maternity financial help and maternity/paternity leave are paid?
Participation in all of the seminars is free of charge. Earlier registration is necessary!
Formal requirements for participants:
- Every participant has to bring a passport and valid visa or residence card (permanent/temporary) or a voivode stamp in the travel document.
- All of the meetings will be conducted in the Polish language.
- Please, come 15 minutes earlier to confirm the registration and take a free seat for yourself.
- You can be a maximum of 15 minutes late. Otherwise, you will not be able to take part in the seminar.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project “Integration, adaptation, acceptation. Support of the third-country nationals living in Lower Silesia”, co-financed by the Programme of the European Asylum Fund, Migration and Integration, and also by the national budget.